Wednesday, July 4, 2012

2 in 1

when 2 become 1...

Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart. ~ Kay Knudsen

In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged. ~ Hans Nouwens

If the only place where I could see you was in my dreams, I'd sleep forever. ~ Anonymous

Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart. ~ Anonymous

A boy makes his girl jealous of other woman. A gentleman makes other women jealous of his girl. ~ Unknown

Every girl is jealous of someone. So next time you’re looking at someone thinking, “I wish I was that pretty,” remember someone is thinking that about you. ~ Unknown

DISTANCE makes the heart grow fonder...is it true?

No comments:

Post a Comment